Hand-kneaded with love: flour, yeast, salt and water – it’s all we need to make our dough. We add fresh herbs, seeds, nuts or grated vegetables depending on the season and recipe. As in times gone by, our bakers in the open bakery are extremely enthusiastic about their work. Our guests are invited to watch how the dough rises in transparent fermenting cabinets before being transferred to a hot oven, where they are baked until crispy and golden brown.
Mmm, smells good!
For our easy bread recipe, you will need the following ingredients in the following ratio:
+20% special ingredient such as herbs, grated seasonal vegetables or seeds
- 500 g wheat flour
- 330 ml water
- 10 g salt
- 9 g natural yeast
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
1. Knead the ingredients into an elastic dough and shape into a loaf.
2. Leave to rise at room temperature for 45-60 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 250°C and place a container of hot water in the oven. This provides the ideal level of humidity.
4. Bake the bread at 200°C for 35-40 minutes. Remove the container of hot water after the first 10 minutes.